The Informatics Reporting Analyst is responsible for defining, developing, and testing queries and clinical reporting related to electronic health records systems, the go to person handling all of the reporting.
- · Define, develop, and test queries and clinical reporting from the electronic health recordDesign and publish clinical reports, visualizations and dashboards
- · Elicit report requirements from business stakeholders and clinicians to define report design and content
- · Assists in standardizing data entry, improving data quality, and interpreting report results
- · Support team members and report users in troubleshooting issues with published reports
- · Assist in managing users report access and automated report delivery solutions
- · Participate in ongoing development of corporate reporting strategy and identify opportunities for standardization in existing report libraries
- · Process and prioritize incoming report requests in accordance with overall corporate reporting strategy and long-term objectives
- · Assist development team as needed with QA and testing
- · Assist in completion of special projects on an ad hoc basis as assigned
Experience & Requirements
The accomplishments we expect of you to be considered for the role:
- · Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- · 2+ years experience working with electronic health records and clinical data
- · Understanding of relational databases and experience with reporting tools such as SSRS, Cognos, Crystal Reports, WebFocus, etc.
- · Experience in interpreting data sets and performing statistical analysis where needed
- · Working knowledge of standard coding sets including LOINC, SNOMED, CPT, ICD 10, etc. preferred
- · Excellent analytical skills; strong organizational skills
- · Strong verbal and written and presentation communication skills. Effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage